- 01-09-2013, 09:04 AM #1
This is driving me crazy because I don't understand why its happening.
Sometimes, when I view the lock screen by pressing the power button (from normal locked state) after a second I get a notification type noise. It sounds like a tuneful tap dripping.
I have no pending notifications like emails or messages.
I haven't been able to track this down to anything in settings or an application (I don't think its the weather app, I'm sure it happened when I had a picture background)
Can anyone shed any light on this?
- 01-09-2013, 09:11 AM #2
You aren't the only one. My 920 will do the same thing couple of times a week. Driving me nuts looking for a notification somewhere. I've checked all my apps and haven't turned up anything. Do you have Weave installed? I noticed it starting about the same time I installed.
- 01-09-2013, 11:34 AM #5
Could be. Now that you mention it. I am close to my BB Gateway when I hear beep. Ill have to pay closer attention to nfc notification next time to see if it is the same. But I have NFC off. Can NFC be turned on if in range of RFID? I don't know much about NFC specs and operation.
- 01-10-2013, 03:39 AM #6
Hi, for me it is NFC, I have an RFID chip in a couple of credit cards and I can replicate it consistently if I put the card to the back of the phone. I also had tap&send switched on. Turning that off stops the notifications. hope this helps someone from going as mad as I thought I was!
- By weezywally in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2013, 08:25 PM
- By ColecoAdamWordpressCom in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:26 AM
- By MikeF74 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:33 AM
- By hellerz85 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:49 PM
- By RMD in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:47 PM