- 01-09-2013, 09:00 AM #1
Is there any alternate web browser for WP8? one that uses webkit? or any way around to access mobile sites that are designed for webkit browsers? I'm unable to access some webkit mobile pages at all, just getting 'Browser not supported'
- 01-09-2013, 09:33 AM #3
I think that they all use the Trident render. I haven't found any ports of anything that uses anything different. The best way to get around it is to do user-agent spoofing, which is very much frowned upon and requires a bit of hackery to work. I don't know how to do this, but you may be able to find someone here that does know how to do it.
- 01-09-2013, 09:39 AM #5
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2013, 11:12 PM
- By tangomaster in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2012, 11:22 PM
- By Kalana in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:44 AM
- By Devilstar in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:55 AM