01-09-2013, 03:42 AM #1
- 68 Posts
I know a lot of you, including me, and even read some from people on 900's, have had the problem with app updates not being pushed to the phone.
Me personally, I've seen app updates as many as 4 days old not pushed to show as Update Available, on the tile or in the marketplace, having to specifically go to the App's page in the store and then hit update.
Well, the other day, I was playing with my friends 8X, and low and behold I see 3 updates on his live tile, open the marketplace and view 1 of them, it had came out that day.
So I ask, does anyone know more about this? It seems to be a Nokia issue and not a Windows Phone issue after all.
01-09-2013, 05:07 AM #4
- 68 Posts
01-09-2013, 12:14 PM #5
- 110 Posts
I seem to be getting update notifications every several days, so it is working fine for me. Before the OS update, I would only get them when off wifi. With the OS update, since I leave WiFi on when the screen times out, I seem to be getting update notifictions much more often.
01-09-2013, 12:44 PM #7
- 2,062 Posts
Waiting on my 920 should be here tomorrow (after being driven right by me going from OKC to LRK on I 40 and back here tomorr0w) my 900 gave me 4 updates yesterday morning and three last night and I manually pulled the update for WPC!Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
- By FiXxXeR520 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:30 AM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 91Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:01 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:39 PM
- By AdamSkoog in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:33 PM
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 01:13 PM