Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Does anyone know when the next shipment of CYAN 920's will be in stock at AT&T?

My upgrade is the first of February and I really want the cyan one.

Thanks in advance.

Just ordered a cyan one yesterday and it shipped today from ATT. It's their "premier" website or their business services website. Everywhere else, both brick and mortar stores and the ATT basic website have been sold out for months. They also have the hard to get yellow ones too.

Premier Online Store| Enterprise Business Customer Center| AT&T

My Mother ordered a Cyan 920 on the 6th by calling AT&T and it shipped last night.

Thanks for the heads up, I called last night and ordered a Cyan with no trouble .

Previously I'd tried going in store/online with no success, I also called the MS stores, who said they had no stock nationwide.

Funny thing is, I always hear people said cyan is out of stock, but when I bought mine, I wanted a black, but they told me only cyan left in stock, and I got it 3 days later.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Let me get this straight--a couple of you ordered directly from AT&T--not through the premiere online store--and will be receiving the Cyan? On AT&T's website it's stated out of stock since mid november. I've been trying to order since 11/12, but to no avail.

DHHSMichael, what number did your Mom call in order to place your order for the Cyan? I've been stalking AT&T and trying to get more information from Nokia in order to actually place an order, but noone has had any update and don't know when they're getting more stock of Cyan.

Norris

I had to basically harass AT&T to process my order after they canceled it two times and didn't take the two $450 holds off of my bank acct. They suck sometimes. Most of the time. I had pre-ordered (through the regular AT&T site, not premiere) and received it on Nov. 23. I guess calling them is the way to go instead of just waiting, although they may just be really backed up again.
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"