- 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM #1
Here in the UK we still cannot get the nokia wireless stand, any official nokia screen protectors or cases and still have problems getting the charging mat (still waiting for my free one).
I love the phone, top notch but come on Nokia get this stuff in the market in the UK so we can actually buy them, its like they dont want peoples money.
- 01-08-2013, 04:06 PM #2
Email them and ask how long it will be to it ship out they must have a estimated time.
- 01-08-2013, 04:46 PM #6
how much are you paying wth EE mate, just interested.. i signed up for the ful monty on tmobile unlimited everything 24 months £36 a month.. the girl on the phone said ive only ever really used 100+mb so the 500mb i get with 4g will be plenty. i dnt really download which is meant to hammer your mb`s according to her, i just browse really. just wana mke sure am doing the right thing changing. i dont wanna be goin over on the data
01-08-2013, 05:27 PM #10
- 136 Posts
I'm feelin' you guys. It's the same story here in the US. I am wondering about that new Luna bluetooth headset with wireless charging, specifically. Can't find it anywhere online or in physical reality. In addition, they should make all the accessories on the global site available everywhere for cryin' out loud.
-DocActual location: Inside the system itself.
Vaporwaremagpolydilithium- What Surface is actually made of.
- 01-09-2013, 02:57 AM #13
It says due in stock tomorrow for the stand. It said that last week for the screen protectors too, so I ordered them only to get an e mail saying they were not in stock.
It is a pretty poor show from Nokia and not one I understand. Ok you don't want to flood the market with stuff that doesn't sell, but come on this is ridiculous.
- By Winfonejunkie in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2013, 04:01 AM
- By dalsmavsfan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 72Last Post: 12-26-2012, 01:36 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 35Last Post: 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
- By Se1fcr3ation in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:20 PM
- By rstall#wp in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:56 PM