01-08-2013, 05:39 AM #1
- 18 Posts
I've been trying to use Nokia Panorama for many times.
Like in more than half of them, I got a "Where are you?" error message after I took 1 or 2 photos.
Even I aligned the viewfinder to the last photo taken, then try to move to the next cirle... when I got the same error message again.
So I couldn't finish a complete panorama picture.
Has anyone encountered this (such frequently)?
What the possible solution? (or I should just go to a Nokia Care).
01-08-2013, 07:41 AM #3
- 382 Posts
With the 920, you have to use the center of the phone as the pivot point and just rotate the phone, not your whole arm.
does that make sense? I figured that out and had very few issues with the panorama after that.
01-08-2013, 10:52 AM #4
- 18 Posts
Thanks you guys. I tried it slow and "just rotate the phone". Though I still got the message, I finally got a whole panorama picture after *successful* re-alignment - even in a small room.
I still got one problem. It seems each goal/guiding circle is slightly higher than the last one. I presume this is a bug?
Like you start shooting at Floor 2, but ended up finishing with Floor 3 or 4.
The way 920's panorama works is strange and silly.
- By dustin337 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2013, 08:26 AM
- By zigalayho in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:16 PM
- By EeriePhenomenon in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
- By kis#wp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2011, 05:07 PM
- By Djeli in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:30 AM