Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey everyone!

I don't know what's wrong with my Nokia music app, it just doesn't show me the mixes and radio option now. I know there are other threads on this too but the solutions posted havent worked for me, tried everything from changing location settings to creating new accounts. Any clue as to what is going wrong?

Thanks!

A common bug. delete/logout your nokia acc on the phone, restart, should do the trick. If not try to add a uninstall nokia music and reinstall after restart. Nokia music works even without nokia account.

Quote Originally Posted by Huime View Post
    A common bug. delete/logout your nokia acc on the phone, restart, should do the trick. If not try to add a uninstall nokia music and reinstall after restart. Nokia music works even without nokia account.
    Working now, thanks a lot Sir!

i just had that happen to me today. annoying. i just shut the phone off and turned it on again, and voila! there was the downloaded music in all its stereo glory through the iem.....lol nice fix folks, thanks.

I tried it on my phone... but it dint work.. the phone i am using it Lumia 822 is in India