01-07-2013, 02:12 PM #1
- 206 Posts
I dont know if it's been known but I have found this feature very convenient. Using headphones if I press a phone button and hold it down for a sec (just like Windows key) it will activate Voice Commands interface on locked screen. If a call is placed the screen will come up normally. Convenient, at least for me.
- By Billone in forum HTC TITANReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:56 AM
- By brandonries in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:09 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
- By eksus in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM
- By chasvs in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:46 PM