- 01-07-2013, 07:58 AM #2
I recently had to exchange my 920 and got it done through Nokia Care UK. Nokia arranged for the phone to be collected by a UPS courier which was then sent to the Nokia repair centre. It took a week for them to diagnose and finally send out a replacement phone. I honestly don't know how T-Mobile deal with exchanges but ultimately they would probably just send the phone to Nokia Care for inspection and replacement. This could extend the time before your phone is replaced. However, you should be given a loaner by T-Mobile while you wait for a replacement.
- 01-07-2013, 08:36 AM #5
My 920 died and refused to power back on. I tried all the usual resets but it wouldn't respond so Nokia replaced it with another one. What problems are you having with yours for you to need a replacement?
01-07-2013, 08:48 AM #7
- 125 Posts
- 01-07-2013, 08:49 AM #8
- 01-07-2013, 09:03 AM #11
- 01-07-2013, 09:53 AM #14
- By marveldave in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Andrew Peng in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2012, 07:45 AM
- By Markerton in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:40 PM
- By mydefposse in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:15 AM
- By mydefposse in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:35 PM