The music from my computer that I uploaded to my phone is playing really quiet right now. It wasnt like this the first time i uploaded it, does anyone know what is going on?

Have you turned on volume levelling? The 920 is already quite quiet, and levelling makes it a touch quieter still.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by SnailUK View Post
    Have you turned on volume levelling? The 920 is already quite quiet, and levelling makes it a touch quieter still.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
    are you talking about the volume rocker?

What are you talking about?? maybe you have a defective lumia. because On mine when you turn it up all the way, it can be heard throught my WHOLE house

Lol smileyh yeah its really loud! I'm able to hear music clearly while I'm showering haha.

So turning off and on my phone fixes the problem. After awhile my music became quiet again and I had to turn it off and on again.. This is pretty annoying lol

Guys this only happens to the music that I uploaded from my computer. Mix radio works just fine.

I have had problems with some music and also podcast being very low and unable to increase the volume.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I'd like to know the solution to this too.

Think the problem lies in the combination of listening to music on the player and using another app to play other media. I noticed the other day that after lowering the volume while watching a youtube video and then using the music player, the volume on the music player would not respond to changes.

Switching on and off does provide the solution, but a very unacceptable solution!
    Thanked by:

I agree! It's very annoying to have to reboot your phone to fix the volume problem :(
    Developer

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks! This solved it for me too. I was quite puzzled, especially as I had just fixed my headphones from being too quiet themselves. Even more puzzling when Youtube sounded fine :)