01-06-2013, 02:11 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Hey! Here's the issue,
Using the Lumia 920, When I forward an e-mail, i'd like to EDIT the ORIGINAL text in the e-mail before sending it.
Making it clear (***** proof version)
* I receive an e-mail with 10 items to buy
* I wanna forward it to a friend who is helping me (he buys 5, I buy 5)
SO.... I wanna delete 5 items (which I am buying) from the E-Mail (i.e. Original Text) while forwarding it to him
WHICH I CANNOT SEEM TO DO....
I only get a COPY PASTE option when I touch the original e-mail text. No Keyboard pops up, for me to delete / add text..
I tried looking this up, but could not find any solution...
P.S. This Does happen on my other phones. iPhone 4S & a Cheap Android Samsung! WHY NOT THE LUMIA??
And I think there is a better solution than a DUMB... Copy paste the entire thing, etc.
So.... Am I being stupid and missing out on something here, or is this by design???
H E L P!
- By drankurn in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 05-21-2013, 10:18 AM
- By RosscoPeecho in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:17 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2011, 01:23 AM
- By wp7novice in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:45 AM