Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #1  
    4 day before i got my Nokia lumia 920 from singapore and iam die hard fan of iPhone

    Review of Nokia lumia 920

    camera iPhone 7/10,Lumia 920 9/10

    Camera:camera of lumia 920 is awesome is the best camera i got after iphone 5,but camera dont have rich function and auto foucs
    takes some time where as in iphone 5 is much faster,even though dpi of lumia is high but image is not that much sharpe
    in mobile screen but it looks good in pc.

    Screen Quality

    comeing to screen both are equal but i feel iPhone5 is some what higher side than lumia 920

    Sound:

    Here lumia done superb job,it crytal clear audio in terms of voice call and music and music app(defult) is loaded with lot of
    function for music lovers it best phone.

    Apps:

    Here the downside starts for lumia 920 there only few apps there when u compared to IOS and andriod but the UI of all apps
    in lumia is nice,in this section IOS went way up

    UI:

    One word : WOW.
    It really amazing and simple to work

    Cpu:

    Due to windows 8 the performace of the phone is butter smooth,even thought it has dual core but is smooth as quad core
    and i cant able to test the HD games due to lack of apps in market.

    Battery backup:

    Here i haveing issue for sure my phone went to 34% from 100 in just 7hrs ,seem there is the issue in portico Update hope MS
    will release patch soon

    Overall : sure it cant be replacement of iPhone 5 unless more apps in market + MS need quick patch to reslove the Battery
    Bug,right now i not worried about battery bug because even iPhone 4s had that issue.Now my main problem is lack of apps
    and i hope there will be lot of apps in market soon.
  2. jeffinthomas1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #2  
    What apps are you talking about??? I mean which apps that you used in iPhone is missing here. If you elaborate it, that might be useful for many new comers.
  3. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffinthomas1 View Post
    What apps are you talking about??? I mean which apps that you used in iPhone is missing here. If you elaborate it, that might be useful for many new comers.
    instagram,500px and some other photo editing software and most of the apps are hunger in takeing the battery
  4. paulm187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #4  
    Apps problem will only be solved with increased market share, but for now most popular apps or alternatives are there. Frankly don't see fuss over instagram, Lumia takes great photos and then you want to ruin it through some instagram filter
  5. jeffinthomas1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    instagram,500px and some other photo editing software and most of the apps are hunger in takeing the battery
    You know buddy my first comment was a bait and you fell for it now let me fry you. Really all you could come up with was instagram and 500px. You have 480px which is the unofficial app of 500px. And you have much better filters in fhotoroom and apps like that. And if you are serious about photo editing you would use a pc with a real photo editing program.
  6. krishna6233's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #6  
    i never knew indians re also using/bothered about instagram!!! lol
  7. jeffinthomas1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna6233 View Post
    i never knew indians re also using/bothered about instagram!!! lol
    that guy is. Lol
  8. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna6233 View Post
    i never knew indians re also using/bothered about instagram!!! lol
    Instagram this my instagram now u may know why it important to me
  9. #9  
    i din't even know about it till i started reading about WP which was about 3-4months back
  10. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffinthomas1 View Post
    You know buddy my first comment was a bait and you fell for it now let me fry you. Really all you could come up with was instagram and 500px. You have 480px which is the unofficial app of 500px. And you have much better filters in fhotoroom and apps like that. And if you are serious about photo editing you would use a pc with a real photo editing program.
    every time we cant able to use pc to edit mobile pic on the move it not possible,i have been useing instagram for quite long time
  11. krishna6233's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #11  
    ha! me too ......
  12. jeffinthomas1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    every time we cant able to use pc to edit mobile pic on the move it not possible,i have been useing instagram for quite long time
    Bro I actually am having a hard time understanding what you wrote. Please rephrase and use punctuation.
  13. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffinthomas1 View Post
    Bro I actually am having a hard time understanding what you wrote. Please rephrase and use punctuation.
    sorry english is not my 1st language :(

    i mean every time i cant use pc to edit images,so i use instagram to add some effects on the picture.

    due to this i need instagram and few more apps to edit the picture.
  14. jeffinthomas1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    sorry english is not my 1st language :(

    i mean every time i cant use pc to edit images,so i use instagram to add some effects on the picture.

    due to this i need instagram and few more apps to edit the picture.
    Well you have your social life going on in instagram and only instagram app will help you with that and for that you will have to wait a bit. And if its about adding filters then there are many nice apps in store like fotoroom, EyeEm, pictures lab. And I think Nokia creative studio is a great app for editing pics.
    Don't tell me they are not goo cuz I have an iPod 5th gen and I have all the so called IOS apps.

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Lumia 920 & WP8 users Club
    By Padmasali in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
  3. New lumia 920 owner with new user questions
    By richard451 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:02 PM
  4. (Please, Verizon users only) Do you still think the Lumia 920 variant is coming?
    By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Devices
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. New User Experiment & Feedback | Parents!
    By sHAYM4N in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

B