Took a screenshot with my L920 lockscreen and tried uploadng it to Facebook but it won't allow me. Keeps giving me "We can't upload your picture right now". Uploading other pics work. Is there a scpedific way to upload screenshots on the L920?

nope sounds like a glitch. I upload screenshots to FB all the time. Same way I do it for other photos. Must have been a temporary glitch, and hopefully not a glitch in your phone.

For some dumb reason I am also having this same issue today on my new Lumia 920. I have been able to upload screenshots to FB a few times before today but not now. I am getting this error: "We can't upload your picture right now" and also seeing "Can't download tags right now." I was able to upload a photo from another folder. Wonder what's going on?

Earlier today I updated to the most recent version of FB Beta. I figured that was the issue so I uninstalled it, tried a soft reset, and later installed the new Facebook version 5 just updated in the store. Nothing worked. Screenshots are still failing.

Hope it's just a glitch. I'll try again tomorrow.
    Any updates on this? I'm getting the same issue with screenshot uploads =(

Global Posts
    2,839 Global Posts
    I think it's a problem on Microsoft's end. This has happened to me on and off,not just with screenshots.