01-04-2013, 08:35 PM #2
- 804 Posts
I believe that other than the login account, the stores are different.
I would love unified apps like iPhone/iPad though - buy once. Also the store login on the phone should be separate from the main user of the phone - so you can buy a family game like on the iPhone. You can do this on RT/Win8 PC, but not to the phone.
Loving my 920, but yes, there are some things the done better elsewhere... Microsoft needs to catch up.
01-04-2013, 08:43 PM #3
- 3 Posts
They will. Always keep in mind in these early years that both Google and Apple have years of advance on Microsoft. Given another year or so, Microsoft will likely have caught up in all the areas the matter. I love my Lumia 920, but I love WP8 more. So no matter what device I'm using, I'm diggin the experience. My favorite is the Smartglass connectivity integrated into the Windows RT/8/Phone 8 platforms. Such a cool technology, one that has made me reach for my Surface to quick launch stuff much more than my Xbox 360 controller :)
- By ironsoulreaver in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:09 PM
- By slimmer1890 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
- By highdefjunkies in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM
- By Dos101 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:46 PM
- By TrophyNostalgia in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 19Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:43 AM