- 01-04-2013, 05:52 PM #1
When i try to listen to music from Xbox music (from the cloud, not downloaded) I get an error.
The first error I got was "805a01f4" then I tried to restart my phone then try again.
After restarting my phone I got error "80004003" is there something wrong with my phone or Microsoft account?
- 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM #4
Give it a few, errors like that pop up from time to time. Sometimes a restart will fix it, other times you just gotta sit it out a bit. It sucks.
- 01-10-2013, 12:07 PM #6
- By gwydionjhr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2012, 12:41 AM
- By Team Obi Juan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:15 AM
- By tirsocrusader in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:30 PM
- By ryude in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:23 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2011, 09:14 PM