01-04-2013, 02:54 AM #1
- 45 Posts
I have read that the warranty of phones bought from other countries becomes void but I just wanted to be sure.
I was planning to buy the Unlocked International NL 920 from India,
Wanted to know if the Warranty would be valid in the US?
If not, then is there any way i can buy an insurance for it ?
- 01-04-2013, 05:15 AM #2Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2012, 02:11 PM
- By WinPhan7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2012, 12:32 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2012, 09:17 PM
- By Apoc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:41 PM