Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I got this fix "http://www.wpcentral.com/how-fix-bricked-920-after-reset" to work on my Lumia 920. At first it gave an error when plugging in the phone saying no driver was loaded for NOKIA BOOTMGR. I then loaded all the drivers under Nokia Care / Drivers.

Worked on the very next try, took a few min and then said complete.The phone showed a low battery with a plug blinking on it. I plugged it into the ac adapter and left it a lone for a few min and the screen came up to the fresh setup screen.

Also I downloaded my rom through the Nokia Care Suite.

Hope this info helps, all the credit to the original poster but having this at the bottom of the comments, I thought it might get over looked.

Cheers
    Thanked by:

my phone was having random reboots and crashed.

now i have similar boot manager loop issue

and the link is not helping.

Navifirm is not able to connect to nokia to download list of firmwares.
    Quote Originally Posted by COLawrence View Post
    I got this fix "http://www.wpcentral.com/how-fix-bricked-920-after-reset" to work on my Lumia 920. At first it gave an error when plugging in the phone saying no driver was loaded for NOKIA BOOTMGR. I then loaded all the drivers under Nokia Care / Drivers.

Worked on the very next try, took a few min and then said complete.The phone showed a low battery with a plug blinking on it. I plugged it into the ac adapter and left it a lone for a few min and the screen came up to the fresh setup screen.

Also I downloaded my rom through the Nokia Care Suite.

Hope this info helps, all the credit to the original poster but having this at the bottom of the comments, I thought it might get over looked.

Cheers
    Small tip , but very helpful. Got my 920 to start flashing. Lets see what happens