01-03-2013, 06:38 PM #1
- 18 Posts
My 920 died today. It had been re-booting on its own once in awhile in the weeks leading up to today.
The screen simply froze to a collection of colored speckled dots with a white background. Nothing I did could revive it. I took it to my AT&T store and they said the local return center didn't have any 920s in stock so I would have to have one shipped Fedex. I should have a replacement tomorrow or Saturday.
Has any experienced this kind of failure?
- By abhayvir in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:52 AM
- By peestandingup in forum HTC TITANReplies: 17Last Post: 12-13-2011, 05:13 PM
- By abhayvir in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:40 PM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:19 PM
- By kneemah in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 14Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM