Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've seen lots of users get replacement phones, anyone have issues getting them to send a new phone first? My rep doesn't want to do that for me. I'm escalating to supervisor, thats crazy they would expect you to go days if not weeks without a phone.

Global Posts
    1,423 Global Posts
    Att and Nokia for me sends the phone first with a return label for your defective phone. Go through Nokia.

Global Posts
    607 Global Posts
    it should be possible to get replacement first and then send in old one. they may put a hold charge on your cc for a few hundred to cover the phone (no actual charge) but will remove that once they receive the old one.

It was no problem for my Dad's replacement Lumia.
    The screen kept going black, during calls (Abnormally, btw. Like you couldn't turn the screen on or hang up or anything. You just had to wait til the call was over and the screen would flash a couple of times, then it would come back on normally.) When received and trying to dial out. I tried a reset and that didn't do anything, so I called AT&T.
    It was past the 14 day mark, and I told them the problem and they said they'd have one out to us the next business day.
    It came the next day and they give you a return label and all to mail the defective one back. It was easy. And free.

Mine had a host of issues, charging and dust under the ff camera. They charged me to ship out a refurbished device and get this, it has a piece of lint in the direct middle of the display! FML this device has some serious problems to work out not to mention AT&T customer service....

Yea i let the rep I was working with know how ridiculous that is. Supervisor is calling me in next 48 hours to see what they can do. My Best buy got their first batch in since before christmas, 3 whole phones. But I got a new one. Will see how it does. If not better its going to back for a GS3. I have 10 days to return this one for another phone still.