What is the best GPS out there for my lumia 920? I love everything about my phone except the gps. I do not like the fact that it freezes sometimes and if it does, there is no directions list.

Is there a GPS out there that will not only give me a list of directions while its giving me turn by turn directions (just incase it freezes), but will tell me how much traffic there is?

Navigon does a really good job, it is pricey but worth it IMO

I have used a number of GPS software programs on mobile over the years and I think Navigon is the best with the most full featured. It has been on sale for $29 (down from $49) recently. I think it is worth many times that price. A few of the key features: It uses NAVTEQ maps. I think they are also the best. The maps are downloaded to your phone so you don't lose navigation when you don't have a data connection. Voice directions include street names and lane change guidance. Speed Limit data and adjustable warnings. And more.

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rush View Post
    I have used a number of GPS software programs on mobile over the years and I think Navigon is the best with the most full featured. It has been on sale for $29 (down from $49) recently. I think it is worth many times that price. A few of the key features: It uses NAVTEQ maps. I think they are also the best. The maps are downloaded to your phone so you don't lose navigation when you don't have a data connection. Voice directions include street names and lane change guidance. Speed Limit data and adjustable warnings. And more.
    NAVTEQ is Nokia Maps. +1 for the Navigon. I use it more than Nokia Drive+