Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

i know, right. you guys are very lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalStrong View Post
    What!?!?!?! That's bull****!!!! I waited 3 months for this and skipped other phones... Zzzz
    Haha me too! Since its announcement! I KNOW, RIGHT? I've been living with this ****ty champ because i've been waiting for the lumia but now i have to wait 2 months more! WTF, man!

Nokia is very disappointing.
    Developer

this is a little bit of good news, kimstore dropped their price for the L820, its now available for only PHP 18,400(451$)

Quote Originally Posted by ianwasheretoo View Post
    What I really hate about the late arrival is that there will probably be a new lumia announced... or rumors on march.*
    Yes. I'm thinking of that too. The 920's features are future proof though (as for now), but nothing still beats a newer phone haha. Nokia needs to get its act together now because they're trying to regain market share. They should manufacture these Lumias as fast as they were manufacturing 3310s back then. IF this Lumia doesn't come out this January then I'LL BE DIGGING THE GREY MARKET FOR SURE lol. :))

Quote Originally Posted by Reui View Post
    i would be using the phone for debugging the app im working on. Really important because it is a thesis project. im infatuated by its features and looks. Anyone knows what kind of warranty does villman give?
    I'm a .NET developer as well and I'm planning on developing for this platform too :)

Speaking of VillMan! I went there awhile ago and was pleading to the smartphone gods that there's a yellow unit there. It was the first time a held a live Lumia 920 (test unit) and wtf it is GLORIOUS (but it is the white one, I can only imagine what yellow looks like) But unsurprisingly, VillMan's stock was also zero for this phone. Heck even the Philippine grey market is out of stock. As for the warranty, I was supposed to ask that but I forgot to because I already got disappointed upon hearing "Out of stock po" :'(*
    I just went to a nearby Nokia store and asked for the release date, they're quite sure about the January release, said probably the 2nd or 3rd week, so don't lose hope just yet :)

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalStrong View Post
    What!?!?!?! That's bull****!!!! I waited 3 months for this and skipped other phones... Zzzz
    Haha me too! Since its announcement! I KNOW, RIGHT? I've been living with this ****ty champ because i've been waiting for the lumia but now i have to wait 2 months more! WTF, man!

Nokia is very disappointing.
    I feel you guys! I was even tempted to buy the 8X, luckily I saw my friend's blue HTC 8X with a black streak on the back because of fading paint. I just got turned off and will never consider the 8X for good. I like my phone naked.*

Quote Originally Posted by Reui View Post
    this is a little bit of good news, kimstore dropped their price for the L820, its now available for only PHP 18,400(451$)
    The L820's actually available in VillMan too. They've got a live red test unit there. But I forgot to ask if there was stock for that phone, and how much it was. Perhaps it's much cheaper in Villman, because the L920 is 2K pesos cheaper there than Kimstore.
    ianwasheretoo likes this.

I'm really starting to wonder now if Nokia Care centers will accept and fix a Lumia 920 with a defect, for example, even if it came from the grey market. I won't mind paying charges, just as long as a Nokia Care center fixes the L920...

No signs of lumia 920/820 - Festival Alabang / Nokia Store
    Thanked by:
    Andi_N 

of curse not, dear. That's the reason why I won't buy a greymarket Lumia 920... only Kimstore can fix it and not a single Nokia Care Center.

Maybe you could ship it to another country? Or go to another country if you're really desperate to have it fixed. HAHA LOL

Surprising! I'm shocked! *sarcasm off*

I would die just to see Nokia Philippines post a lumia 920 picture on their fb page...

yeah... the htc 8x is sht.

Goodluck! Hope you get lucky on the greymarket... Tell us your experiences!

Lol a recent article here said new Lumia 920s shipped with Portico installed. So there, I won't dig the grey market and buy a non-Portico phone just to have it flashed (and risk bricking my phone). Nokia PH might be late because they're stocking for these Lumia 920 Portico phones. But still....... They're L-A-T-E :(

hello guys!. for those who're looking for it my friend found it here Galleon - Nokia Lumia 920 4G Windows Phone, White (AT&T). very soon Lumia baby.
    Thanked by:
    Andi_N 

wp_ss_20130212_0001.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130212_0003.png  

wp_ss_20130212_0001.png
    wp_ss_20130212_0003.png
    wp_ss_20130212_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20130212_0004.png

Unit from gray market. Updated over the air.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    **** you guys are lucky for waiting just 3 months. I've been waiting since the 920 was first announced. And yes, I got the same reply from @NokiaPilipinas twitter account; late Q1 2013. This is really ****ing nuts and I'm going crazy. I'm even considering going to HK just to buy one :s

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Haha. Yeah... suddenly the white color is appealing.

But i don't like greymarket phones because of their warranty... i want it to be fixed in an official nokia care center :(

CYAN IS MY COLOR
    Cyan is exclusive to AT&T USA.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    And sorry for the triple post, but I even emailed Stephen Elop last December asking about when will L920 be released in the Philippines and this is the answer that I got:

As you highlight, a lot of factors go into our decisions about prioritization of markets, including the nature of the joint commitments from operators, the timing of other products landing in those markets, supply considerations, etc.

Sorry that we are not there yet, but we will be soon.

Of course I don't know if it's really him that replied, could be his assistant or something.
    Thanked by:
    Andi_N 

Just get the Cloudfone from Globe guys lol. :P
    Joking aside, check out nearby countries or import it from Europe (If you reealllyyy want it now, and cared less about the costs)

Quote Originally Posted by edgarign View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130212_0001.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	28581

Name:	wp_ss_20130212_0003.png 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	28582

Name:	wp_ss_20130212_0002.jpg 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	28583

Name:	wp_ss_20130212_0004.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	28584

Wow! I've noticed you're riding Globe's LTE. Can you really go up to their advertised speed?

Well the 820 and 620 are already here though. Maybe the 920 is just around the corner. :)

Unit from gray market. Updated over the air.

Quote Originally Posted by ClixT View Post
    Just get the Cloudfone from Globe guys lol. :P
    Joking aside, check out nearby countries or import it from Europe (If you reealllyyy want it now, and cared less about the costs)
    Lol android is a no-go zone for me :)) yep. I could have bought the 920 from HongKong if I really wanted to, but Nokia devices only have Limited warranty meaning you could only claim it in the country where you bought it. It'd be a pain to send it back to HK and wait for ungodly weeks just to get it fixed if something wrong happens right.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12