- 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM #3
I just got mine in the mail today as a warranty replacement for a bricked phone. Pretty sure it is on the latest firmware OOTB. At least it has the "Keep Wi-Fi on when the screen times out" option. The box says:
This matches what is on the about screen also. It's a Lumia 920 on AT&T. Seemed like it was factory new also, not refurbished, but I'm not sure how to tell. It was packed exactly like my brand new one from the AT&T store.
- 01-07-2013, 03:42 PM #4
How do we know if our phones have the update? I got my Nokia Lumia 920 the other day, and I've seen posts in this forum regarding the update, and I was wondering if my phone is updated. I tried the 'update' thing in my settings and it says that my phone is updated(pardon the repetition of the word: update!hehe). Does that mean I already had the update even before I received the phone?
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Roy Keren in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 03-28-2013, 05:11 PM
- By swanlee in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM
- By John Batingan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2012, 09:47 AM
- By richard451 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:02 PM