01-02-2013, 09:40 AM #1
- 68 Posts
I got some ear phones out and tried Nokia Music the past weekend. Oh well, it works. I back arrow all the way to the start screen, pull the headphone jack out, and the music is still playing. Now out the speakers. I read the user manual, searched here and on line, and couldn't find an answer on how to stop the music from always being in the back ground ready to play without doing a soft reset.
How do you turn the music off?
01-02-2013, 09:59 AM #3
- 136 Posts
Windows Phone keeps what you last played visible for a short while in case you want to go back to it (for example if you want to pause it to go into a shop). I wouldn't worry about it, it's not using any of your data plan and if you don't use it it'll go away.
If anything it's actually useful that it doesn't just blindly close the app you were using....
- By Sinabu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2012, 04:45 PM
- By lottidah in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:17 PM
- By ryansstuff in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:07 AM
- By slomo#wp in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:55 AM
- By Melk in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-14-2010, 06:00 PM