- 01-02-2013, 10:26 AM #6
I've been using Nokia Drive alongside Google Navi for weeks. Even on my trips out to the sticks Drive has been very accurate.
Maybe give it more than one shake before you go buy something that will have its own faults from time to time.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Board Express Pro
- 01-04-2013, 10:25 PM #10
01-05-2013, 05:03 AM #11
- 992 Posts
02-05-2013, 10:14 PM #13
- 1 Posts
Nokia Drive Beta is awesome. I've been using the Google Maps navigation ever since the Samsung Galaxy 1, but Nokia Drive's responsiveness and accuracy is just fantastic.
If they could add the features of seeing the directions list and spoken street names, I would say this is the best.
Anyhow, if you find any alternative, I bet you wouldn't be satisfied with that either.
- 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM #14
As for an alternative. You can find some Bing Maps from WP7, it is on every WP8 but it is hidden, the only thing it doesn't provide Turn-by-turn. Also gmaps pro is another offering that uses Google maps, it is 3rd party and works pretty good.
Lastly, the only real alternative is Navigon.
- By pardner in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 12-26-2012, 07:47 PM
- By stueyboy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 06:54 AM
- By tissotti in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:34 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:55 AM
- By Atitdd in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:17 PM