- 01-02-2013, 07:44 AM #1
Funny thing when i tried to lock on my location using gmaps, it missed around half mile from my true location.
i mean even my cheap blackberry does the job
So this is my concern, "Find my location" becomes useless since it wont lock on the position accurately.
Anyone has the same issue here?
I thought it's the compass callibration, i download new compass app and calibrate it, yet it doesn't help
01-03-2013, 07:46 AM #4
- 1 Posts
I'm also having this problem. when I first got 920, nokia drive app worked just fine and able to locate my current location correctly. but after that 2-3 weeks till now, GPS can't get the correct location and this causes the app to stop working after I tab "start"
01-03-2013, 08:29 AM #5
- 13 Posts
i had the same problem a few hours ago, i tried nokia drive and nokia maps, they were showing almost 500m off course from my current position, no matter how many times i closed the app and re-open them. so i did a soft reset (vol.down + power) then i opened nokia maps, then the gps worked flawlessly. maybe you can try and see if it helps. just sharing
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM #6
- 15 Posts
This has happened to me as well. Through wifi its obviously fine however otherwise i either struggle to get a lock on gps or get a location which almost half a mile of.
Does anybody think it could be a case issue? Before i got the here update i did notice it was working fine although i only made two trips
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:05 AM
- By rednax_de in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:00 PM
- By J_Reinaldo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:48 PM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:33 PM