01-01-2013, 08:13 PM #1
- 5 Posts
Read this in user guide for 920
Some apps may run in the background unnecessarily. On the start screen, swipe left, tap settings icon Settings , swipe to applications , and tap background tasks . Tap the app you want to block, and tap block .
When I swipe left to settings, don't see anything that says Applications....
01-01-2013, 08:40 PM #3
- 473 Posts
In your 920's settings you have two pages, Settings and Applications. The Settings page will have settings for the 920 itself (themes, lockscreen, wi-fi, bluetooth, etc.). The Applications page will have settings for specific applications such as games, Internet Explorer, etc. You move from page to page by swiping left or right at the screen.
The first listing on the Applications page is background tasks.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By traclimb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:33 AM
- By lottidah in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2013, 07:23 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
- By icedigger#wp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:34 AM