12-31-2012, 07:26 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Hi Im owner of RM821 with a firmware
And I want to have a portico update.. But I have no idea what is those numbers standing for.. I am not directly asking "what firmware i need to flash" but It will be so useful if someone express those numbers meaning to figure out what users should notice for new firmware when choosing it. thank you
Question is so simple What is firmware number stands for??
Last edited by nemon82; 12-31-2012 at 01:05 PM.
- 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM #2WPCentral Ambassador
Verizon, Nokia 822
Surface RT, 64gb
- By sangwooksohn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 02:17 PM
- By EG8196 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:47 AM
- By Neibl in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:12 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:30 AM
- By TheAsbo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:21 PM