Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

I love my white lumia 920! so far the only problem I had was that my battery drained faster after the portico update, but after i turned off and on my phone again the battery was back to normal. Best phone I ever had! Im excited to see all the cool things we will get in the future :)
    cameradork likes this.

Black 920 that's been absolutely perfect. This phone is totally awesome. Good battery life with relatively heavy usage every day.

red 920 from Poland here. absolutely perfect phone; no flaws or glitches in any way. love everything about it- especially running on Straight Talk unlimited plan for $45 a month. love how it finds wifi everywhere I go. Not sure I've even used my data plan lol. I can text my AF daughter halfway around the world for free.

ID (Indonesian) Lumia 920 Updated recently to portico... NO PROBLEM SO FAR>. LOVING IT still.

Im a designer therefore I often pay attention to way things work n how thing should b simple and clean......... I MUST SAY.. lumia 920 has its own style and a style that make other mobile Operating system a toy feel. The integration to all 3rd party apps; are excellent - as if the 3rd party apps are done by microsoft themself.

Problem free here, black Lumia 920, Denmark.

Problem free l920 (black) from Dubai, just gotta check if the LTE works in the UK

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Problem free here also I have not update Portico yet and I have HK Rom

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    black Lumia here purchased on December 27. No problems with creaking, wireless charging, over heating or battery drain.*just noticed creaking. There goes my post.
    Last edited by kuffcakes; 01-03-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I've had my Lumia 920 (Black AT&T) for two weeks now and have not had any problems with it. I did notice some improvement in daylight photos after the Portico update but even before that it was a great camera for one on a phone.

My red 920 and sons yellow 920 are problem free with Portico on ATT. I guess if I were a super anal type I could push on the sim area and make it squeak and think that's a problem :)

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Launch day Cyan here. Could not be happier.
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
    So I've seen a lot of people posting threads about problems with their Lumia 920s, so I think it's fair to start this thread to see how many owners have no problems with their phones.
    White Lumia 920 (branded 3 Italia). No problems at all since I got it.
  13. B H

No problems with hardware or software (original or updated) - White L920 ATT purchased November 10, 2012

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Bought black L920 for ATT on launch day. Hardware and software has been perfect pre/post Portico.

Not "flawless" but very very good. I am happy.

No problem here.
    Happy New Year!

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts
    No problems so far. No freezes and no random reboots.

Favorite Apps
    : Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher (use iPad as agent), UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It

Red nokia 920, no update yet, but very happy with this phone, although still waiting for my free wireless charger.

Completely problem free as can be. Happy white Lumia 920 owner! :)

no issues to report from me....love the yellow 920, camera is great, battery life seems acceptable, all apps are working OK...generally I am one happy customer.

My Lumia 920 has performed flawlessly since I got it mid November. As a former iPhone 4 owner, I was a little concerned, especially given the amount of problems I've seen posted here. But the 920 is truly a great phone.

Thanks, Nokia.
    gnrthx likes this.

My brother got a white 920 from Rogers back on Monday. 920.3 with a 2/2013 build date.

Absolutely problem free, no battery issues at all. He has everything enabled and wasn't even closing apps properly until I showed him how to do it yesterday when I finally got to see it.

I'm so happy to see this flawless 920. Not enough positive stories on here about the quality of 920s.

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Sorry to come in your thread, but I am looking for hope. Those of you with no problems, can you confirm that your Lumia 920 has never hung up or switched to speaker on a call?

I think my proximity sensor on 2 of my replacements has not worked properly.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Seems like the proximity sensor issues was fixed with 1308, at least that's what people were experiencing. I never had those issues with mine and I've had it since November. The biggest issue for me is battery.
    I just can't understand why the att s3 can get better battery life than the Lumia 920, they are basically the same hardware.
    I think battery issues are caused by software(operating system) not managing resources accurately.

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Aside from the creaking at the top - where the head jack port is, my phone is perfect!

:)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast