- 12-30-2012, 04:45 PM #1
Hello! I've been eyeing the 920 and I have messed with it a bit at the store. It looks like a solid phone that is very capable. One question I have is with nokia, is the customer support good? I've been using bb and have been very happy with their customer service. With nokia I am concerned about hardware and the software being 2 different companies, therefore a pain in the *** getting support. Any experiences or suggestions would be appreciated!
12-30-2012, 04:55 PM #2
- 102 Posts
Traitor :D jk, I personally have had no experience with their custemr service, but I have heard good stuff about them around the web.
Hope it works out, if you consider any WP nokia is definitely the way to go as they have a very close relationship with Microsoft.
- By iJuan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
- By LeddZepp8687 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:03 PM
- By fdigiorgio in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
- By angelinaS31 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2011, 06:18 AM
- By Res215dg in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2011, 06:20 AM