- 12-30-2012, 01:27 PM #1
Finally, after a well-long waiting, got my yellow L920!! :)
Thrilled as a beaver with wood ;)
So far I've experienced a bit of heat on the whole phone, but that was during all the initial set-up and first time charge, after the battery was dead (My brother sent it from the US to Israel, and didn't bother to turn it off).
After the charge so far cool as a cucumber :)
No rattling so far, No crackling. I'm waiting to see what will happen tomorrow when I'll go to work with it, see how the battery performs.
Syncing with Gmail, Outlook and Facebook was a breeze.
Whatsapp works perfectly for me, for now, no delay what-so-ever for now. Let's hope it stays that way.
- 12-31-2012, 02:13 AM #8
I had some waiting at GSMNation, but they were far better service-wise. I had a lot of questions, and they answer like a human being, not a pre-written machine.
Its also the little things, like remembering to add a Europe-type charger, instead of the american one (Israel works with 220V).
I think I've had more than 50 emails between me and the representative, and he was really nice all the way.
- By calebcre in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 142Last Post: 02-08-2013, 09:49 AM
- By Hiiiiiiiii in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:04 PM
- By windows phone 2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:19 PM
- By rdef in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:56 AM