12-30-2012, 05:52 AM #1
- 16 Posts
New Lumia 920/ Windows Phone user here.
I had iPhones and the S3 before I got the Lumia and I am really happy with it.
However there is one thing I just cannot figure out and that is how to upload videos from my phone to youtube.
Can anyone tell me how to do this from my phone?
At the moment I am starting to believe that this is actually not possible at all?
I tried the Skydrive option but the video quality is just really bad then plus you only get a limited amount of space.
How do you guys share videos??
03-15-2013, 11:58 PM #2
- 2 Posts
You're right. This is not possible. Even if you browse to the Desktop version of the Youtube site from the IE10 browser on Lumia 920, the upload file plugin simply does not work. I don't know why it is designed like this. But it's quite sad.
Also, one can't share multiple videos at a time using Bluetooth.
- By double_zee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 37Last Post: 03-18-2013, 02:34 PM
- By wjlim3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 03-09-2013, 05:23 AM
- By briannanicole47 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 12:42 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:47 AM
- By tebugg in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:15 AM