12-29-2012, 08:04 AM #1
- 90 Posts
I have noticed in my google account that each time I reply to an email it sents duplicates. Each reply appears twice in my gmail account. Conversation is turned off and only inbox folder is in sync. I tried another gmail account and it does the same. Anyone knows why or having the same issues ?
- 01-25-2013, 09:02 AM #7
I had this problem.
How I fixed it. I went into the mail. Press the three dots there. Settings and unticked "In conversations, show replies and email from all your synced folders"
I think what happens is that it shows the emails from your "Sent folders", in the folder.. If you understand what I mean... :/
I have converstaions set to "On" though.
- By zolgi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:24 AM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM
- By Pusher2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:56 PM
- By baileystein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM
- By essexboy80 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2012, 10:02 AM