How To Unlock Nokia Lumia 920

no idea but I subscribed anyway so I can look at the comments if it works or doesn't

hmmm... No serial code. In order to get the code, they ask me to take a survey (or install some suspicious software), and then sign up a lot of websites... But end up get nothing... LOL

Global Posts
    2,844 Global Posts
    Only one way to find out. Download the software.

Mine is already unlocked, else I would have tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by flame l View Post
    How To Unlock Nokia Lumia 920

Seriously? Yes, I think it will successfully install a rootkit on your computer.

The problem is you cannot get the serial code of the tool. The version of software you download is v1.1. So the serial code in the video doesn't work. In the .rar file, there is a .txt file pointing you to get series code. There are two links in the .txt file. The links will redirect you to a download website. Then, it asks you to take surveys or download other software to get the code. I took ALL of servey and download some software. Doesn't work... LOLOOL

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swhsu View Post
    The problem is you cannot get the serial code of the tool. The version of software you download is v1.1. So the serial code in the video doesn't work. In the .rar file, there is a .txt file pointing you to get series code. There are two links in the .txt file. The links will redirect you to a download website. Then, it asks you to take surveys or download other software to get the code. I took ALL of servey and download some software. Doesn't work... LOLOOL
    best thing you can do is to delete everything you've downloaded from that site or has to do with that site.