12-28-2012, 05:28 AM #1
- 57 Posts
Here's the thing. I bought my L920 in Thailand 2 weeks ago. While I was playing with it in Thailand, the Nokia Music worked and I could play the songs from Nokia server. However, after I came back to China and inserted a local 3G sim card, it stopped working like that and can only play songs on my phone. I wonder if this is related to my settings on regions or something, so I tried to set different languages and regions on it but it never worked. My Microsoft account is also set as US account. So my question is,
How does this app's authorization work? How do they limit it? Any trick that I can enable this again?
- 12-28-2012, 09:28 AM #2
Well this happened to me sometime ago when Nokia Music was not available for U.S. I had a UK account and was able to download the app, but it didn't work because I was using a U.S provider.. Then I tried with a EU sim and it worked fine not sure why though.. I guess they can monitor whether the service is available in the country with the carrier...
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Oveja in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:56 PM
- By skuja in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:42 PM
- By PeterCip in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:02 PM
- By alexbr91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:41 PM