Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Here's the thing. I bought my L920 in Thailand 2 weeks ago. While I was playing with it in Thailand, the Nokia Music worked and I could play the songs from Nokia server. However, after I came back to China and inserted a local 3G sim card, it stopped working like that and can only play songs on my phone. I wonder if this is related to my settings on regions or something, so I tried to set different languages and regions on it but it never worked. My Microsoft account is also set as US account. So my question is,

How does this app's authorization work? How do they limit it? Any trick that I can enable this again?

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Well this happened to me sometime ago when Nokia Music was not available for U.S. I had a UK account and was able to download the app, but it didn't work because I was using a U.S provider.. Then I tried with a EU sim and it worked fine not sure why though.. I guess they can monitor whether the service is available in the country with the carrier...

So it means this is related to SIM, not the device itself...That actually makes sense then.

yep, they shut down US service two days ago, sux bad, I hope its a temp hiccup