- 12-27-2012, 09:57 AM #1
Does anyone have the NFC info from the Nokia Charging Stand? Nokia updated the lockscreen to launch when it's placed on the stand: Nokia updates Accessories Settings, adds new lockscreen design | Windows Phone Central
If we duplicate the info from their NFC onto a blank NFC sticker, we can just mount it on our charging plates. Would this work? It seems pretty straight forward. It should launch the lockscreen app like the stand.
12-27-2012, 11:41 AM #2
- 79 Posts
It was mentioned in the Accessories update thread that NFC Interactor already has a option to write the Charging Stand data to a tag. This works on my phone, although you are prompted to accept rather than it launching directly.
- By gremlin190 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:01 AM
- By grasshoper in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2012, 05:13 AM
- By technodragon2790 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:39 PM
- By sp3ci4lk in forum HTC RadarReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:18 PM
- By jadoocian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:04 AM