- 12-26-2012, 10:36 AM #1
I have Monster Purity Headphones wh-930
Does anyone know if these are the right headphones for the 920 I hooked it to the phone and media controls dont work neither does the in-line mic and when i go to accessories the headphones dont show up it plays music fine just would like to get everything else working on it called nokia and they told me just to send it back where i got them from of course this was a gift for christmas and i dont have a proof of purchase.
FYI...I called monster and all they did was direct me to nokia
- 12-26-2012, 11:01 AM #2
Are you using the controller that came with the headset, or a different one? If you are using the one that came with the headset and it's not working, I would exchange the headset, as it sounds like you have a defective one.
I'm not sure what the accessories area is in the settings of the phone. When connect my purity headphones, they don't show up there.
- 12-26-2012, 11:13 AM #4
So yeah if the controls don't work get a replacement for sure. Where did you get it from?
- 12-27-2012, 11:42 PM #12
I have a question about these actually, for ppl that own them
The headphones include two cables; the one with controltalk works perfectly, but the other one (without control buttons but with mic) when I plug it into the headphones the sound is distorted and not very clear at all, kind of like when radio station is getting interference. Is there a specific function for these cables and they're not meant to be connected to the headphones, or is this just a defect??
- By Chowdah72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 125Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:01 PM
- By vishrb in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:23 PM
- By jasqid in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:55 AM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:14 AM
- By CHIP72 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:18 PM