12-25-2012, 09:24 PM #1
- 18 Posts
What a lovely way to start my Christmas. I'm running the latest software, I have hard and soft reset my phone, even used Nokia's care suite, but to no luck.
My physical camera button does not work, nothing, at all.
And now my landscape does not work, in text, videos, pictures, anything.
I tried to do a self test through Nokia suite, and it restarts, and says that my RF is inactive. Not sure if that's relevant or not.
I have tried everything, but nothing works :(
I'm taking it back to ATT tomorrow if it somehow doesn't get fixed over night (not holding my breath lol)
- 12-29-2012, 05:01 PM #4
Here's a possible fix
Go to settings > Swipe panoramically to get applications > Photos+Camera + Disable Prevent accidental camera launch when phone is locked and then enable the rest.
Hope it works. ( as this is part of your MS account settings it might've passed the reset.
12-30-2012, 12:41 AM #5
- 1,653 Posts
- By MikeEggleston in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 52Last Post: 05-16-2012, 11:02 AM
- By mock19 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:43 PM
- By jbarata in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:39 PM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM
- By emko in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:53 PM