- 12-25-2012, 09:28 AM #1
Happily got my yellow Lumia 920 on first day of launch in Singapore. However, after playing with it for just less than 3 weeks.
One column of the display just shows a line of green.
Ahh.... my pureview display..... can nokia replace me a new yellow lumia 920? really don't want to switch back to android.
Anyone have the same problem as me?
12-25-2012, 01:06 PM #4
- 656 Posts
- 01-06-2013, 01:50 AM #8
sent for service ... Nokia is not willing to replace a new lumia for me...
gave me a old N9 as temporary replacement while waiting for repair... contact cannot transfer to N9 from window phone as is meego. why don't nokia give me a windows phone as a temporary phone. no I have the phone but no contact at all, cannot do much also .. feel so sad :(
- By chatafrata in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2013, 07:44 AM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM
- By Gaichuke in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:47 AM
- By wormy6 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:32 PM
- By baileystein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:19 PM