Happily got my yellow Lumia 920 on first day of launch in Singapore. However, after playing with it for just less than 3 weeks.
    One column of the display just shows a line of green.

Ahh.... my pureview display..... can nokia replace me a new yellow lumia 920? really don't want to switch back to android.
    Anyone have the same problem as me?

Quote Originally Posted by ccube1 View Post
    Happily got my yellow Lumia 920 on first day of launch in Singapore. However, after playing with it for just less than 3 weeks.
    One column of the display just shows a line of green.

Ahh.... my pureview display..... can nokia replace me a new yellow lumia 920? really don't want to switch back to android.
    Anyone have the same problem as me?
    When did you drop the phone ? :) - seriously that's a hardware issue - either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged. Either is possible, but you'll need to get it repaired.

Lucky you! Singapore took Indonesia's yellow stocks. Even pre-orders weren't met for white and yellow colors :(
    Quote Originally Posted by johninsj View Post
    When did you drop the phone ? :) - seriously that's a hardware issue - either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged. Either is possible, but you'll need to get it repaired.
    This is quite the assumption. Years ago I got an HP touch display laptop that developed the same exact issue after being nothing but babied. I agree it's a hardware issue, but dropping does NOT necessarily need to be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    This is quite the assumption. Years ago I got an HP touch display laptop that developed the same exact issue after being nothing but babied. I agree it's a hardware issue, but dropping does NOT necessarily need to be the cause.
    Note I did say "either your display spontaneously developed the problem, or it was damaged" - its a hardware failure. Could be manufacture fail. Could be drop. Nokia will likely replace it free either way,

Quote Originally Posted by matthewryans View Post
    Lucky you! Singapore took Indonesia's yellow stocks. Even pre-orders weren't met for white and yellow colors :(
    I happy that I am able to get yellow... but now the screen spoil my christmas now.

Quote Originally Posted by johninsj View Post
    I have not dropped the phone. it just developed itself ...

sent for service ... Nokia is not willing to replace a new lumia for me...
    gave me a old N9 as temporary replacement while waiting for repair... contact cannot transfer to N9 from window phone as is meego. why don't nokia give me a windows phone as a temporary phone. no I have the phone but no contact at all, cannot do much also .. feel so sad :(