12-25-2012, 12:48 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Is my phone the only one that has been scratched? For the most part mine held up.. ok, but around the camera lens (top of the strip around the hole) has take heavy scratching. I guess the good thong about the glorified "ceramic zirconium" is that you don't really seem them until held in light at an angle.
12-25-2012, 10:35 AM #2
- 473 Posts
Camera plate is usually the first thing to get scratched... I almost wish Nokia would have gone with a brushed metal finish to hide the minor scratches.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
12-25-2012, 01:58 PM #3
- 72 Posts
The 920 stepped it up for me in this department. The buttons and the plate around the camera are far more scratch resistant than the Lumia 900. My 900 was scratched so bad after 2 weeks. The 920 doesn't look scratched at all. Just be careful where you set it and be mindful of what's in your pocket and you'll be fine.
- By jmerrey in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2012, 05:01 PM
- By camaroguy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 23Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:10 PM
- By JimiDiGriz in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:03 PM
- By ElectricGreen in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:18 AM
- By auniverseaway in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 14Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:12 PM