Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've been back and forth in my mind for a while. Having a hard time deciding between a 920 and an ATIV S, but I think I'm gonna stay with the Nokia. I just wish it had a removable battery and SD card slot.... Anyway, if I buy a Rogers 920, will it work on Telus/Koodo? Thanks!

Yes i'm on telus right now with a rogers nokia 920 :)
    Thanked by:

I'm using mine on wind with their 29 unliplan.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Can anyone confirm whether on not internet sharing is working with an unlocked Rogers 920 on Koodo??

I'm on telus, tethering work with the access point app. The app even detect Koodo apn from my telus sim card so i'm sure tethering work too on koodo because we use the same network

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    I'm on telus, tethering work with the access point app. The app even detect Koodo apn from my telus sim card so i'm sure tethering work too on koodo because we use the same network
    Thanks for the reply. One more question about unlocking a phone as I have never done it before. If I purchase a 920 from rogers and then unlock it for koodo will I have any issues down the road when updates are released? For example if there is an update for the 920 released can I still get the update even though I've unlocked the phone and am using it on a different network??

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmok View Post
    Thanks for the reply. One more question about unlocking a phone as I have never done it before. If I purchase a 920 from rogers and then unlock it for koodo will I have any issues down the road when updates are released? For example if there is an update for the 920 released can I still get the update even though I've unlocked the phone and am using it on a different network??
    You won't have any problems with updates down the road even after the phone is unlocked.

Does anyone have the link to this access point app?