12-24-2012, 04:54 AM #1
- 21 Posts
Well I bought a nokia 920 and had trouble with my SIM card it wouldn't work ,so it was sent away to nokia they then sent me a refurb unit as it couldn't be repaired ,and to my horror the refurb was in a bad state the SIM card tray was butchered and the internal speakers are terrible it sound like cackling witches ,so I sent of an email to mr elop who replied sorry etc etc my team will look into it ,I got a phone call last Friday and said I will have a conclusion by the end of the day but I never heard nothing ,and today I received my 920 back which nokia said they had repaired and to my horror it was exactly the same ,it hadn't been touched same shocking speakers to say I'm gutted is an understatement, I have come from iOS and ip5 thought I would give nokia a try so I will now I have to book it back in for the third time unbelievable and a bit shocked to be honest
12-24-2012, 05:16 AM #2
- 102 Posts
I think your first mistake was to accept a repair (assuming the device was defective from new?) , you should have insisted on a brand new replacement or a refund.
Mine was faulty and tmobile told me i would receive a refurbished replacement phone to which i replied that in that case, i would cancel my contract as i was still within my 14 day trial period, they then agreed to send me a brand new replacement.
- By ToasterZapper in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:24 AM
- By paulm187 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:40 AM
- By rplyons in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 343Last Post: 11-19-2012, 04:45 PM
- By KrisEagling in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:10 PM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM