Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ColeHarris
  • 1 Post By socialcarpet
  • 1 Post By Mr_Drewskie
  1.    #1  
    Is there any alternatives to the HTC Clock for the nokia? I really like that clock :p

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willybraatlund View Post
    Is there any alternatives to the HTC Clock for the nokia? I really like that clock :p
    Yeah, I'd love to have that clock on my 920 too. None of the ones that I've found update often enough.
  3.    #3  
    That's problem, but maybe there is a way to download the HTC clock? I mean if we scan the app with a QR code?

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    I wish :(

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Yeah I was wondering that too, I really love the way that clock looks. Maybe someone can rip the app from the 8X and use it to make a duplicate and post it to the store, could be an easy way to make some quick cash... hey that's actually a good idea maybe I'll try and do that.
    devil.insulted likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    God I can't imagine anything tackier than that damn ubiquitous ugly flip clock you see EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of seeing it and I've never even owned one of the phones that had it LOL. Every damn Android crap phone has it, or a knockoff of it. Even Nokia copied it for Symbian. It is one of the ugliest interface features I've ever seen on a smartphone and I'm glad my phone doesn't have it.
    Thanked by:
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    Not the flip clock, the clock on the 8x ;)

Quote Originally Posted by socialcarpet View Post
    God I can't imagine anything tackier than that damn ubiquitous ugly flip clock you see EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of seeing it and I've never even owned one of the phones that had it LOL. Every damn Android crap phone has it, or a knockoff of it. Even Nokia copied it for Symbian. It is one of the ugliest interface features I've ever seen on a smartphone and I'm glad my phone doesn't have it.
    Well, actually any live tile clock is a improvement over the teeny-weeny clock that we have. I'd take one any time, even an ugly one...
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin792 View Post
    Not the flip clock, the clock on the 8x ;)
    Yeah, no thanks.

I understand some people like that, but I'm just not keen on wasting 1/4 of my screen on displaying a big ugly clock. It's unnecessary, I can read the time as it's displayed already just fine. Doesn't anyone wear a watch anymore?

I understand why some people might like to have this feature though, even though I don't want it. I suspect someone will make an app that does it before too long, if they haven't already. Judging by how many ugly Androids I see with big ugly clocks on the screen, it's obviously a popular feature so there is an opportunity for a developer there.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socialcarpet View Post
    Yeah, no thanks.

I understand some people like that, but I'm just not keen on wasting 1/4 of my screen on displaying a big ugly clock. It's unnecessary, I can read the time as it's displayed already just fine. Doesn't anyone wear a watch anymore?

I understand why some people might like to have this feature though, even though I don't want it. I suspect someone will make an app that does it before too long, if they haven't already. Judging by how many ugly Androids I see with big ugly clocks on the screen, it's obviously a popular feature so there is an opportunity for a developer there.
    I feel ya, honestly I don't know why u want it, prolly cause its not available on Nokia lol

Why can't it be included in the Calender app? In double wide mode there is plenty of room for a clock even if you have plenty of reminders you could just have the clock float to the background.
    willybraatlund likes this.