Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

It renders youtube.com perfectly, but does not work well at all with other google websites.

Heck, I cannot even Replys using the browser. Every time I click on this text field to type something, the keyboard shows up and hides again.

Anyone has these problems?

Having the same keyboard issue using this forum.
    As far as Google goes...well, idk if you've heard but Google and Microsoft haven't been exactly playing well with each other..
    Google just pulled support for all of its WP8 apps so I doubt Google really cares that WP users are getting the **** end of the bargain.
    I say meh, I'll just be using Bing when mobile, and Google when I'm on my laptop.

I've read somewhere that it works if you go to the IE10 settings and set the browser mode into desktop version instead of mobile version. I haven't tried myself but worth a try anyway if you need it...

Global Posts
    1,033 Global Posts
    I've actually noticed this when I tried to post on I more. I think it's an IE thing...
    My next phone...

Quote Originally Posted by JackYoung View Post
    Having the same keyboard issue using this forum.
    As far as Google goes...well, idk if you've heard but Google and Microsoft haven't been exactly playing well with each other..
    Google just pulled support for all of its WP8 apps so I doubt Google really cares that WP users are getting the **** end of the bargain.
    I say meh, I'll just be using Bing when mobile, and Google when I'm on my laptop.
    If that's the case, then why did Google build Google Chrome for Windows 8? All this competition hate is pretty childish.

Quote Originally Posted by generalsu View Post
    If that's the case, then why did Google build Google Chrome for Windows 8? All this competition hate is pretty childish.
    It's business.
    I'm not too sure about Windows 8 support but I know Windows PHONE support for Google apps has been pulled