- 12-23-2012, 10:31 AM #1
I exchanged my launch-day Lumia 920 at the AT&T store yesterday, and I noticed on my new box, the clear sticker that holds the box flaps down says "QC Passed". It seems they're implementing some quality control on the newer batches of phones, because my previous phone did not have that and it had numerous problems (dust under FFC, cracking plastic, loose battery) while the new phone is absolutely FLAWLESS. Anyone else see this?
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum ZuneReplies: 28Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum ZuneReplies: 28Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM
- By Danielpena in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 10:26 PM
- By TiLoBrown in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2010, 03:20 PM
- By jonharrell in forum ZuneReplies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2010, 07:27 PM