- 12-22-2012, 05:37 PM #1
I got a new phone which was originally with some dutch carrier. So i did a soft reset. The phone started and welcomed me in Dutch language. I changed the language and it restarted again. Everything is fine now EXCEPT, my calendar is still stuck in dutch language. It displays days in dutch lanugage on tile view and even when i open the calendar as well.
I have tried setting up language for calendar but there is no option for that. How can i fix it ?
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:39 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:28 PM
- By hubgoblin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2011, 05:28 PM
- By tuffluck in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:52 PM
- By netko drugi in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:35 AM