12-22-2012, 04:30 PM #2
- 55 Posts
I wouldn't .. that update has a new firmware attached that may not allow your phone to work correctly for your part of the world. (UK). If you brick the phone this way you may end up paying Nokia or your wireless carrier to re-flash it for you to the correct firmware for the UK. It could brick the phone and I wouldn't take that chance. The update doesn't do much really that you "need" the update now IMO either.
- By camstreet1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 29Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:26 AM
- By nano321 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:07 AM
- By Markerton in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:40 PM
- By LEC 360 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:11 PM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM