- 12-22-2012, 11:53 AM #1
Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 LTE Rogers Unlocked Available (Full Specifications)
Any of you purchase a 920 from Canada GSM? It costs $100 less than getting it from Rogers.
Not sure how reputable they are or what their policies are but they do have a store in Toronto and said I could come pick one up.
If any of you have purchased from here, what batch did you get/was the phone sealed and brand new?
- 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM #2
A couple of people here weren't really happy with them: CanadaGSM Reviews - canadagsm.ca/ Ratings at ResellerRatings. If they have that store in Toronto, that would be the best bet, so you could see the item.Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
12-23-2012, 04:01 PM #4
- 88 Posts
The way I see it the phone on CanadaGSM is NOT a Rogers phone. It says it's compatible to Rogers network.
Rogers only carries black, while CanadaGSM offers them in all colours.
Rogers phones have the 1700 frequency, (used on Mobilicity and Windmobile), CanadaGSM phones do not list 1700.
No mentioning whether it's locked or unlocked. I guess it's the international unlocked version that's missing the 4G/LTE speed, as only 3G is listed.
- By ftap23 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2013, 09:16 PM
- By sanjeev40084 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:56 AM
- By emirozmen in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:25 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2012, 07:15 PM