Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Recently replaced Lumia 920. The start button (the button of windows logo) is unresponsive. If the phone is plugged in, the start button will not respond to any press. Anyone has similar issue and have a quick fix.... Or I may need to ask ATT for my 4th Lumia

Not wondows button but back button, noticed it only once. But when press and hold it did show task manager?

Quote Originally Posted by barareklam View Post
    Not wondows button but back button, noticed it only once. But when press and hold it did show task manager?
    back button? Yes. Pressing and hold start will show the voice command thing

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I had this issue once when I plugged my Lumia into an HTC charger -- the buttons stopped working and the touch screen was acting weird. I've never had any issues otherwise. I'm not sure why this would happen since they're all micro-USB but it may have to do with the power rating of the charger.

I agree, try a different charger. Issues with charger can cause touch issues. I had that with one charger on my 920, and I also had that issue on my Zune HD with some chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by casab1anca View Post
    I had this issue once when I plugged my Lumia into an HTC charger -- the buttons stopped working and the touch screen was acting weird. I've never had any issues otherwise. I'm not sure why this would happen since they're all micro-USB but it may have to do with the power rating of the charger.
    thanks but it's the standard charger comes with Lumia. Also the button is not responsive when not plugged in, but back and search buttons are good