12-21-2012, 06:28 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem with there's. If i'm on the phone with someone I cant access my screen (it just stays black, but I can still talk fine and once im off the line with whoever everything goes back to normal.) An example is I was calling the doctors office today and it says press 1 to do this and press 2 to do that. But since my screen wouldnt come on when I took my phone away from my ear or when i pressed the power on button I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even end the call because I couldnt access my screen. However sometimes it will come on for a second or two but just randomly. I hope I explained this right where everyone can understand and hope someone has a solution. Thanks
12-21-2012, 09:13 PM #4
- 12 Posts
common fault, it seems about 50% of 920's have this problem. I'm surprised WPCentral haven't done an article on it yet.
Blowing only works for so long. I've had my 920 for 2 months now and it's so full of dust that blowing no longer works and I permanently have no access to the phone during calls / notifications.
Swap the phone ASAP while you still can, or get an 8X instead
- By gonzaka in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:59 AM
- By weis in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:39 AM
- By KissMyConverse in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Jay Su in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2013, 02:03 AM
- By 3_Stacks in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2012, 11:20 PM