12-21-2012, 03:33 PM #1
- 8 Posts
I had bought many apps on my lumia 900 but when I try to download those paid apps i get an option of try or buy..!!! I mean i paid for the app. Is there any way to download it again without paying for it. I went to windowsphone.com/purchase history but it doesnt show all of my apps.
Any help would be appreciated.
12-21-2012, 03:38 PM #2
- 20 Posts
I don't have a WP8, but recently replaced my Omnia7 with a Lumia900 and was able to redownload withou any problem. Just to be sure: You did use the same Microsoft Account (Live ID) on both phones?
Last edited by summer600; 12-21-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: typo
12-21-2012, 03:46 PM #3
- 217 Posts
Just hit buy. It should tell you have bought the app before and ask if you would like to reinstall. On the odd chance it does charge you twice, MS Support will refund after email.
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
- By Square Spiral in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:20 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:57 AM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:07 AM
- By MJBarnes in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2010, 04:54 PM